ENTERPRISE GEODATABASE MANAGEMENT
We use enterprise GIS solutions to manage large amounts of data which allow multiuser and multi-tier organizations to manage and edit data seamlessly. Our team can configure and provide custom centralized data management solutions, regardless of your geographic location!
WEB-BASED APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Seamless data management is critical in the digital environment. Our team facilitates the integration of spatial data into a web-based online experience, enabling the GIS and non-GIS user the ability to make critical management decisions from an iPhone, Android or web based browser without the need for GIS expertise or software!
MOBILE DATA COLLECTION AND WEB INTEGRATION
Collect and edit municipal and industrial attribute information in the field while making this information available to office staff in real-time. Real-time data transfer enables rapid decision making while significantly reducing data processing costs and redundancy.
UNMANNED AERIAL SYSTEMS: Data Capture
- Industrial Inspections (safe inspection of power lines, industrial sites, wind and solar projects, gas and power plants, oil and gas infrastructure, bridges, roadways and waterways);
- Monitoring (active site monitoring of construction sites, mines and quarries, agricultural areas and forest operations, as well as plant and wildlife preservation and conversation);
- Remote Sensing (for mapping, 3D analysis and surveying);
- Precision Agriculture (analyzing and assessing the health of crops);
- Digital Aerial Imaging (landscape photography, videography, panoramas, point of interest imaging and circle of interest imaging)
UNMANNED AERIAL SYSTEMS: Data Processing
- Protogrammetric Processing(geometrically correct aerial photo generation, industrial inspection models and environmental monitoring);
- 2D/3D Feature Extraction and Analysis (extraction of 2D and 3D planimetric features for analytical purposes);
- Cross-Platform Data Integration (data output and integration into GIS and CAD environments);
- Data Analysis and Modeling (creation of 3D terrains, volumetric calculations, visualization scenarios);
- Creation of Digital Elevation and Contour Models (DEM/DTM/DSM Creation and Editing)